Intuto’s Content Authoring Tools (CATS)
The Intuto Content Authoring Tools (CATS) is a web-based authoring system that gives users the ability to create online courses rapidly. This is done by compiling text and multimedia resources into structured and reusable learning objects and courses.
CATS comes with more than 20 built-in interaction types, including (but not limited to):
- Drag and Drop
These interactions can easily be applied to a course, ensuring that the creator can build fun, interactive and academically sound courseware quickly and without having to know how to write complicated code!
Using CATS to create and edit courseware requires only a PC and web browser with internet connection.
CATS can be used to create International Standards Compliant (IMS & SCORM) courses, with on-the-fly content updates Users can also take advantage of learning objects and resources created by authors from top institutions around the world.
- Users can create and modify online courses rapidly without having to be computer programmers, or understand complicated code
- Content can be updated from any internet-connected computer and then published live to the entire student base
- Learning objects and resources can be reused so authors can rapidly customise courses for niche markets based on existing courses
- Users can also take advantage of learning objects and resources created by authors from around the world
- Powerful search-driven navigation of courses, learning objects and resources
- CATS can import and export courses in International Standards Compliant (SCORM) formats. This future-proofs the content and protects our partners’ investment
- 100% online so authors from around the world can co-author courses in real time
- A wide variety of interactive assessments can be built into courses from within the authoring environment
back to top